Thursday 13 September 2012

I can't sleep - what's new?

No surprise here. I can't bloody sleep.

Throughout summer I've been suffering from this thing called insomnia. I haven't managed to establish a normal sleeping pattern for many years now, even back in secondary school where I had to wake up at 7am Mon-Fri. I think throughout the years, it has just gotten worse.

So you might ask why haven't I seen a doctor about it?

Well, my supposed insomnia is due to a number of factors that I could control but never do. For instance, I aim to drink at least 4 cups of green tea a day for health reasons. So on a day like this where I have gone out with friends and returned home rather late, I tend to stay awake till 3am drinking green tea. Now this is bad news as green tea does have caffeine so... You get the idea.

Sorry for my lack of posting - I haven't had any interesting topics to rant about recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment