Friday 15 March 2013

Why I am still awake?

I HAVE NO IDEA. It's 4:33am and I woke up at 8am and 11am today.

I was pretty sure I'd sleep at 3am or before today because I had close to no sleep last night. Whenever my boyfriend is round I never get any sleep because he's so fat he takes up 3/4 of my single bed </3. Naw, I'm kidding. I can just never sleep soundly when I'm not alone haha. It's just the way things work for me.

So my spacebar arrived today, woop de woop, which means right now I am typing with a brand new macbook spacebar. I'm keeping my macbook away from my bed now because things have a tendency to fall from the shelves/cupboards above my bed =/

I'm so clumsy these days. I managed to smash my brother's graduation photo today in the living room when I was listening for messages on the answer phone. The frame literally smashed into 1000 pieces with wood bits everywhere, I think I just stood there for like 5 minutes before actually deciding what to do. Surprisingly, the glass didn't smash.

I've had a lazy day today, well actually not really lazy because I cleaned the whole bathroom which took me 3 hours. But no work was done, I only managed to write 2 sentences for the strengths and limitations part of my discussion before calling it a night hah.

Okay I really will sleep now. I have no idea why I have this stupid tendency to force myself to stay awake all the time. It's so bad. So so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment