Thursday 7 November 2013

When you don't sleep properly for a week, it kinda catches up.

And it hits hard. 

I've been having crap sleep all this week, mainly because of my boyfriend coming round at 8am and me sleeping at 5am meaning I've been getting, on average, 3 hours of sleep on the odd days. When it gets past 12, I get some suddenly burst of energy and wakefulness that the whole "sleeping early" idea just doesn't work. I would sleep when he comes round but since his sleeping pattern is reversed because of his shitty job (which I have been trying desperately to get him to quit) he stays awake bothering me for a few hours before he can finally fall asleep. Then when he falls asleep, it's time for me to do my assignments... hopefully tonight, I'll have the best sleep ever even though I need to be at 8am fo my stupid workshop tomorrow at uni :( 

I'm such a wonderful girlfriend sacrificing sleep to make my boyfriend breakfast when he gets home from work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment