Monday 22 April 2013

DISSERTATION COMPLETE!

After many hours of procrastination and many days of the "I'll do it later" excuse, my dissertation is complete! Although not quite ready for submission yet, it's finally at the proof-read/referencing stage which pretty much means it's complete to me as proof reading and referencing are two things that don't require much brain action... For me anyway.

And a plus, it's above the minimum word limit, I was really worried I'd run out of content to talk about but a lot of thought and blabber can really get you somewhere. Overall, I thought writing this dissertation was fairly easy because it's a topic of interest to myself and because I work at snail pace averaging about 500 words a day for about a month.

With that said, I'm sick of bilingualism and executive function now. I never want to hear those words EVER again.

Can I go back to bed now?

No comments:

Post a Comment