Friday 10 May 2013

Most stressful time of my life.

Almost halfway through my exams, my exams are going well but I can't say the same about life. 

Whether it's these pills I'm taking or not, I'm experiencing some episodes of extreme stress, sometimes depression, withdrawal from the world. The only upside is that I can concentrate on my exams but I have a feeling doing nothing day in day out apart from waking up to revision is depressing me in many ways.

Along with this, the stress is affecting my relationship as well. Because it's early, it's also very fragile. I realised I've become needy because of exam time. I'm depending on nobody but him and it's not a good thing, for us both. For people that have known me a long time, I don't like depending on other people too much. So for this to happen, it's stressful. It's affecting my daily life. It's a problem that will resolve itself with time though so I think at this moment, I just need to concentrate on exams and hopefully after, things will be different. 

Sometimes, I'm a paranoid mess as well. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment