Thursday 23 May 2013

This stress is unreal.

I'm dying of lack of sleep, over-fried brain, some out-of-nowhere motivation to revise when I should be resting. I'm pretty much on zombie mode right now because of exams. 

So I had my 5th exam today and surprisingly what I thought would be a disaster actually turned out pretty well. Considering I revised less than half of the content, two questions actually came up that I could answer! I was celebrating before I even started the first question. Although they were strangely worded questions, I feel like I managed to answer the question properly to some extent. I made sure to include all the keywords from the questions into my answer so that also helps. Well, it was not like I had the choice to do any other questions was there? 

I had a very sleepless night yesterday, when I woke up, I felt worse than the day where I only had 3 hours of sleep and a day out with my boyfriend straight after. Either I woke up whilst I was in deep sleep or I actually didn't get much sleep at all. I remember tossing and turning for a good hour before I actually dozed off and then I remember waking up sometime around 5-6am and then managing to get back to sleep. Disrupted sleep sucks. I can never get used to sleeping at 1-2am and waking up early. 

Anyway, the point is that driving back home after my exam was hellish. Not to mention, some golf tournament had me stuck in traffic near my uni for a good 20 minutes. 

Last exam in 5 days! The only positive thing in life at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment