Thursday 16 January 2014

Being ill sucks!

I'm ill for the 3rd time in 6 months, this is so horrible. I'm rarely ever ill at all but ever since working and studying in the city of pollution, I've been ill more times than in the past 3 years of my life. I have a feeling I caught it from my boyfriend though, he works the night shift where everyone is always ill so diseases get passed on easy. So irritating.

It started off with a sore throat, then a cough, then a temperature and now it's a full blown cold with the whole blocked/runny nose and not being able to taste anything feeling. I hate not being able to taste my food more than anything because I can't enjoy the feeling of eating when I'm hungry :( it's really sad. Luckily I have a rest day tomorrow and then shopping with my boyfriend on Saturday :) he's promised me a present on Saturday hehe, I feel so spoiled by him all the time <3.

I just started my second semester of masters and it's already intense, sigh. I've been dying in lecture this first week because I was sick but I needed to go in to get introductory session to my new modules done. I'm just glad I'm in 3 days a week rather than 4 this time. Also, I'm glad that I'll be having 2 exams rather than 3. The coursework is really annoying for this semester though because it requires contact with organisations and stuff... The problem with this course is that it favours people that already work in HR more than someone who is trying to get into HR. That's the main complaint I have with this course. Although luckily, I work for an organisation, I find that they might not be comfortable with providing me with HR related information. I'm going to have to call the head office tomorrow to see if they can help me, hopefully they'll be nice and help or else I'm going to have to think of something else.

Ah man, I just want to taste my food :(

No comments:

Post a Comment