Friday 30 May 2014

Post-exam rambles.

A bit late but yay exams are over. I'm not entirely free though, so I'm not 100% thrilled that exams are over because back in the day, the day of the last exam = total and indefinite freedom from education for the next few months. For me this year, it's more like, freedom to catch up with sleep before I start my long ass project.

I've given myself a generous 2 weeks of doing absolutely nothing, told myself not to even take any overtime at work and just spend it sleeping till whatever-o'clock and not feeling bad about sleeping too much, going out too much or even eating too much. But now those 2 weeks are coming to an end, it's 31st May meaning it's the last day of freedom before my mind needs to be set to work mode again. Accepted overtime at work next week to hype myself into that motivational mood to work mentally and physically. I plan to start this damn project straight off so I don't lag behind and I get the full 3 months to do it in. Creating new objectives and a research question to re-do my failed research proposal is first on my list - going to be a long and stressful process but you gotta start somewhere right?

Haven't blogged in well over a week because nothing interesting was going on in my life besides sleeping, seeing the boyf, eating snacks, playing league and catching up on missed TV. Was a really nice lazy 2 weeks apart from my mum moaning about me living my life like a slob. So be prepared for a lot of project ranting to come. Also work ranting too as I plan to do overtime over the summer to earn some more moolah.

No comments:

Post a Comment