Thursday 21 February 2013

3rd week of parentlessness.

Blah. I miss my parents. 

I think this might be an effect of listening to slow music and attempting to do this essay.

But I actually miss my parents, they were away for 3 weeks last time and I didn't miss them this much. There's another 3 weeks to go until they come back and I actually really want to see them. Even though my Mum annoys the heck out of me, even though my Dad never stops asking questions, even though I can hear their conversations from outside the house because they talk so loud... I miss them. 

For some reason I'm feeling really sad at the moment because I miss them. This essay is driving me insane as well because even though it's the last ever one I have to do, I don't feel motivated to do it, I don't know what the heck phonological awareness is I don't know what the link to reading skills is, I don't know where to begin, I don't want to do any reading, I don't want to search for literature... I've been searching for literature and writing about it for the past week solid and I'm kinda just sick of it now. Plus I have that dissertation draft to do and hand in sometime within the next couple of weeks. Derp. 

Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment