Tuesday 26 February 2013

slkdfjslkdnvdls.

I'm happy at the moment because a miracle happened and because of a moment's worth of concentration, I've managed to almost finish my last ever essay. Not only that but my special man is coming to see me on Thursday. I didn't expect to see him again until Sunday because of his hectic job hours =/ so it was a surprise and I became stupidly happy =] he's forever surprising me with his spontaneity. 

So actually, I'm mainly happy because my workload is going down, after this last essay is submitted on Thursday, I'll have my dissertation draft which is only 1600 words and then my final project to finish which is about 2000 more words and then I'm doneeeee. Until exams. GOODBYE ROYAL HOLLOWAY. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... I"m going to have such an awesome summer. Going HK, graduation, coming up with a research proposal for masters (not that it'll be fun but at least it's something to do, ONE thing to do, rather than 1000 things I don't want to do...), spending lots of time with my man, lazing around in the sun. Ah, can I just graduate already? 

The only depressing thing about right now is that my work is going very slowly and painfully, it's always the last essay that takes the most time because I'm at my limit with the amount of work I've had recently. As well as juggling a new relationship, making sure I do enough work before I go out has been especially hard, although I've just about managed it. I think this is the first essay I've been cutting it close on. I remember I used have plenty of time during the week to tweak my essay and reference but tomorrow will be a full day of finishing the essay, proofreading, tweaking and referencing *cries* but at least I'll have Thursday to look forward to where I can just chillax with my man without having to think about when the next essay deadline is. 

During this week I haven't spoken to Mum or Dad much. I found out the other day that Mum got a fever in HK and I was worried for a bit. Dad texted me at 5am about it when I was about to head to bed so I was kind of like "=____=" and couldn't sleep because I kept wondering if Mum was okay. Today, Mum called me when I was having lunch and she said she's fine now which is good... But Dad is ill with a fever now. Good lord... What are my parents like? I swear at least one of them becomes ill at some point when they go abroad. My Mum was saying how the weather in HK is hot in the afternoon and cold at night so they're not used to the sharp temperature changes. Sigh. They fly off to Taiwan in a couple of days, I hope they'll be okay. I can't believe there's only 2 and a half weeks until they come back. I miss them but at the same time, when they come back, life will be a little more chaotic! 

CURRENT GOAL = FINISH THIS STUPID ESSAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment