Friday 4 October 2013

Low immune system. Bleh.

Ill for the 2nd time in the space of a month.

London has too much bacteria, pollution and diseases floating around. I feel like it's taking a toll on me. Was sick during induction week, recovered for a week and now I'm sick with the same thing again. Oh, I have 8 hours of work tomorrow as well. Cries.

At least despite being sick and wanting to just crawl into bed and lay there until my illness disappears, I've made it to all my lectures AND have kept on top of reading. I just finished updating my notes for this week's set of lectures woohoo. So Sunday is DEFINITELY my relax and do-nothing day. Last year it was read for one lecture every day, this year is read for two lectures a day... Since I have other commitments like keeping my relationship up which means seeing my boyfriend 2 evenings a week and working on the weekends. It's tough, no shit, but I feel much more productive doing things and getting things done rather than sitting at home and lazing around. I feel like since completing my undergrad, I only allow myself to relax and do nothing when everything else is truly completed to the best of my ability. Oh man, the routine of studying has become my way of life /facepalm.

Good news is I'll be going on my 3rd holiday of the year when I get Christmas break. Yay yay. But it also means I'll have to do a lot of overtime during Christmas break when I get back to make up for the difference. My £61 a week earnings isn't going to cover my holiday cost, though my lovely boyfriend said he's willing to pay for the hotel side of things but I don't really want to grow dependent on him that much yet. I'll work hard for my money hurhur. I just can't wait to get away with him because since I started working/education and since he's started working full time, we haven't had any relax time apart from the 4 hours we see each other on the 2 days during the week. When we think back to our first holiday to Barcelona we really miss it. We want to go on holiday once every 6 months haha. Not sure how realistic that is though. Relationship maintenance.

Other than that, things have been great. I'm looking forward to my boyfriend's birthday at the end of this month, he'll be turning 22, the big boy. I just can't wait to plan his birthday and stuff, I've started to save for things like cake and dinner ^___^, need to buy and decorate the card too and make the present I bought him presentable. This will be the first birthday I've celebrated with him, I'll be sure to make it the best birthday he's ever had muhahahaha. I'm too good of a girlfriend sometimes, but it makes up for all those times I bully him and make him obey me LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment