Friday 27 December 2013

Hallo~

Saying hello in Dutch because I recently just came back from Amsterdam!~

Amsterdam was pretty good, it was a nice little holiday for me and the boyf since we've both been stressed out as fuck from work/study (or in my case, work AND study... fml). Was just nice to spend 5 days alone together in a different country, eating, exploring and sleeping. But somewhere deep inside, I felt guilty because losing out on 5 days revision is a very big deal as I have come to realise now. Oops.

Right now my discipline level is sky high, I can't afford to step out of this schedule I planned for myself that takes into account work and revision and things like New Years, Xmas etc. So far I've worked the hardest on xmas day because of worry, when I worry about things like exams, everything else doesn't matter, I work like 1000x harder than I plan to because I hate having sleepless nights worrying about not having enough time to revise. I don't really feel like I can complain to anyone either because it was my choice to go on holiday for 5 days. So far, things are going well, I've had to work around some unexpected last minute things like my parents inviting the boyfriend round for xmas eve dinner, therefore I couldn't revise that day, hence, I had to work 2x harder on xmas day than all other days. I've also got to work around NYE, new years and a friend's birthday too. Luckily, I've taken some weeks off work, finally putting those holiday hours to good use.

Work has been a pain in the ass too, I've been put in the dilemma of choosing between extra hours = more money but less time to study or working less hours = less money and more time to study. Of course I've chosen money because I've had to buy xmas presents, mum's birthday is around the corner and she wants huge presents this year for some reason... It just means I have to cram more study into less time... ugh, life.

Only 2 weeks to go until exam period is over though, I can't believe how quickly time has gone, in 2 weeks I'll have done my semester 1 exams and then I'll be onto the last part of education for good this time. I say this every time but seriously, I cannot take studying any longer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment