Tuesday 3 December 2013

Mind fart.

Literally. I'm just making an entry for the sake of making an entry.

I feel like superwoman right now because today I've done nothing but go lecture, do group work, come home, sleep, eat, play LoL, do as much of my essay as possible in just over an hour. I've actually managed to do almost half of my last essay in the space of an hour. I planned to do most of it today because Tuesdays are the days where I actually finish lectures at a decent time, but since I only had like 4 hours of sleep the night before, doing work straight away when I got home was no option. Today was a classic example of (do minimal) work, rest, play.

I've been ill for the past week which sucks because I turned 22 last Sunday with a bit of a cold. In fact, I still have a bit of a cold but it's not as bad as the week of my birthday. My manager gave me my birthday off but I had to call in sick the day before because I just couldn't bear being ill on my birthday. I've recovered to some extent but I still have a blocked nose at random times and a drippy one at other times.

So I've got 1 and a half weeks left of uni before I leave for Amsterdam for 5 days, a much needed break and then I have revision for the next 3 weeks, then exams for 4 days and then it starts all over again with semester 2. My Christmas and New Years is looking fabulousssss. I got my results for my first assignment today, I managed to get distinction somehow which is surprising. I was sure I was going to scrape a pass or something. It's good news.

Not sure what else to throw into this random entry so I'll just end it here. Need to start doing some Xmas online shopping. Bye bye monies :(

No comments:

Post a Comment