Friday 6 December 2013

Progress is slow

Trying to complete 2 x 2500 word essays at the same time is painful, tiring and stressful.

I keep looking forward to next Sunday because I'll be flying to Amsterdam for 5 days! It's a shame I have a shitload of work to complete before that, I'm literally working up to the day before I leave :( I wish I didn't have work to go to so I could chill with my family before I leave. Working and studying is really tough as I have said before. Especially because it's Christmas season it was really difficult for me to get this break and not have to do overtime at work for a week. But what can I do? I need money for Christmas presents and for the holiday so if I don't work and have my weekends back to relax and do nothing, I get no money... The experience of having no money to spend is worse than going to work when I don't want to, in my opinion and experience. It's hard enough asking for holiday when you're a part timer but it's even harder working till 11pm for the busy season. I don't want to get home by midnight T___T.

I'm just waiting for next week to come so I can relax and do nothing for 5 days. No coursework to think about, no work to go to - just the guilt of being on holiday when I have 4 exams to revise for.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment