Thursday 23 August 2012

I don't understand the mentality of some men.

Hypothetically speaking, if you were a guy who was with a girl for a long long long time (by this I mean 5+ years in a relationship) you would feel blessed to have found someone that could be your potential soulmate right? Why is it that some men feel like they can get away with doing sneaky things behind their girlfriends' backs? At the same time, these guys are making bullshit excuses such as missing out an experience they never had because they had only been with one girl their entire life. Or that they need to cheat in order to realise their love for their other person. What kind of bullshit is this? I get so angry just thinking about it.

Yes, I do know someone who is in this situation. He's a douchebag and I found out something else today that makes me think he's an even bigger douchebag than before. This guy I know is hitting on his girlfriends' best friends. That's so wrong isn't it? Just from that simple sentence I think anyone reading this would think this guy is a douchebag and needs to be dumped. To make it worse, he's been caught out before, his girlfriend caught him talking to a bunch (not just one, several) of girls, flirting with them etc. She showed me these sick messages that he had been sending them and I immediately saw a different person. This guy who I thought loved his girlfriend more than anything became some asshole that deserves to be grouped in the "cheating assholes" category of guys. Eventually he begged and pleaded her to let him have another chance. This was his other chance and he's blown it. Although from what I know he hasn't physically cheated on her but he has intentions to and that's already sowing the seeds for cheating.

You know what they say, once a cheater always a cheater.

The problem is, should I tell the girlfriend? He started off flirting with me and then I tried to persuade him to stop trying to cheat on his girlfriend, said so many times that he's so lucky to be given another chance after what he did. I tried and tried, I wanted them to be okay again but today I find out from another one of my friends that he's been saying stuff to her too. Inside, I was like wtf? Then it hit me, if he's saying the same stuff to her that he's been saying to me it must mean that he's doing it again, to other girls. Fuck. What do I do? I feel like telling the girlfriend now, she shouldn't have given him another chance.

Everything about it is so screwed up. I don't know what to do. I'm like unwillingly involved in their mess and I don't want to be. I started off as someone that could help them rebuild their relationship but I can't now. He's saying all these wrong things to me and my friend and possibly other girls out there. My first thoughts are what a scumbag! He makes me so angry I don't know what to do. How can someone get away with this?

The truth will be out soon. The truth will set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment