Monday 13 August 2012

Intro

Not much of an avid blogger as I tend to abandon many blogging platforms along the way. I tend to be a private person, if ever in need of venting out emotions or whatnot that all goes into a giant private blog. But I thought I'd give Blogger a try to sort of... interact with the online community a bit more. On top of Blogger, I also blog publicly on Livejournal, I met many friends on there whom I share a common ground with. I also have Tumblr, you could say Tumblr is more of a thoughts-through-images blog.

Anyway, I'm a 20-something (well, soon to be for the something part) full time student living off noodles and green tea. I study the art of mind reading as well as having a mixed bag of interests in other things such as the concept of religious beliefs, computing, piano, badminton, speech difficulties, Japanese crime literature, Korean dramas and gory movies. That's pretty much all you'd need to know about me. 

Not sure how up-to-date I will keep this blog but you might find yourself reading one entry and then a few months later seeing a next entry. I plan to blog my experiences of my final year in university actually as well as my hospital placement so perhaps that will be somewhat interesting. Just for the record, there'll probably be mindless ranting about deadlines, lack of university resources, coursework, exams, dissertation meetings and research project mishaps as well.    

*As a part of working on my honesty, most of my posts of here reflect what I feel and what I believe and what is important to me. So if anything on here offends you, please remember that many things I say is purely a reflection of my own opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone at all. Hence, I will not be using specific names in my ranting.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment