Sunday 6 January 2013

Couldn't have said it any better.

Someone just described this next term as the "term of doom" I can't have said it any better myself.

But pleaseeeee don't say that. I'm getting scared of this term, this term is the term that will decide you for who you are, this term will have the biggest impact on your future after graduation, this term will either make you or break you.

PLEASE NO. I DON'T WANT TO.

Sorry, recently, my posts have been slightly borderline illiterate. Random escapisms of my inner hyperactiveness coupled by the stress of not having a normal Christmas due to not having a bedroom for the past month as well as living out of binbags does things to you. But I am sane, my room is almost complete, cabinets are built, just needs painting, my bed is here, just needs setting up and I'll finally have a room again. I could shed tears of joy right now.

Essay is almost there, just needs a conclusion and a whole day to reference god knows how many references I've included. The fact that this is my first 3000 word essay, I'd say that I've done pretty well, I could've melted down due to pressure but I haven't. Videos are all coded, papers have been collected ready for me to write my dissertation. Next term will be havoc. I apologise in advance to those who might want to see me or hang out, but time is precious for me this term and apart from birthdays of those dear to me, I'm sorry but I'll be going back into hermit mode until I graduate.

I'M SORRY OKAY.

Just because I say I can't see you, doesn't mean that we're not friends anymore.

I love all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment