Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Years!

So another year has gone by, time goes by so quickly these days. It didn't feel like 2012 was around for very long and now it's 2013.

I had a good time celebrating new years eve with some friends yesterday night. That's to say that too many drinks were had, too much mess was around but I got to meet some really nice people.

I don't do new years resolutions only because I can never seem to stick to them or they become forgotten over time. I guess what I definitely will be doing this year is working hard towards my future though. Another 6 months of hard work to go and then I can truly enjoy the summer going back to Hong Kong in June, graduating from Royal Holloway in July (I really can't believe I'm saying this), going to America in the late summer and just finally relaxing knowing that another chapter of my life has finished and I'll be starting another in September. I feel like 2013 will be an exciting year for me even though it'll be stressful and full of hard work. But at the same time, I feel quite positive about this year.

I really wish I had finished all my work before new years now because like many others, I'm spending new years day completing my essay which is due in next week.

One thing I really miss is having a Christmas break from school that really was a break without having homework to do or anything. Though, that was probably way back in primary school where that was possible haha.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful new year before TFL raises their prices for travel tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment