Monday 7 April 2014

Hayfever is striking.

Went to work today, had a runny nose, itchy eyes, forever sneezing. To make things worse, the amount of dust in Home is not good for hayfever. Coming home too, I regret buying my mum lilies for Mother's Day, I've literally bought a pollen bomb into the house.

Only managed to get 3 hours sleep last night so I'm literally sitting here typing this and my body is like "GO TO SLEEP" but my mind is like "NOOOOO". I hate my nocturnal ways. This is what happens when you go straight from sleeping at 5am one day to having to wake up at 8am another day. I could just about managed today apart from the fact that today's customers were a bunch with horrible attitude. Why couldn't people just stay home today huh?

Working in retail makes me hate some people. There was this Oriental couple that spoke perfect English and wouldn't leave the store when we were closing, it was like 6:05pm (even gave them an extra 5 minutes to fuck off) and they still wouldn't leave, this dude's girlfriend was still waltzing around the department as if we just opened or something. Just wanted to go up to her and tell her to get out. Seriously. Oh and when I told them that we were closing, her guy just looked at me as if I was speaking another language - pretending he doesn't speak English yeah.

~

Oops, forgot to publish that yesterday LOL. Anyway, may as well make this a running thing. Was going to talk about this news I read - James Arthur being sacked by Syco is too funny. This guy first offended the gay community and now he's threatening to "blow your family up like a terrorist". His lyrics are as awful as his personality. Seriously.

Had a really slow day today, didn't wake up late but still, a very slow day. My right eye is so blurry, not sure whether it's because I'm tired or because they're dry. Also, had a mental breakdown today when trying to staple my coursework together - yes, it sounds stupid and funny but I was so stressed out at that point having to print out pages and pages of appendices to submit that my appendices ended up totalling more pages than my coursework. Idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing and I did think about taking some stuff out but I found this really cool comprehensive sample report that it was just too tempting not to submit it as well =/. My shitty stapler obviously couldn't staple like 20+ sheets of paper together so I have no choice but to pop into uni tomorrow and hopefully the library can help me do something about it or hopefully they have a heavy duty stapler that can staple this beast of a coursework together for me. Sigh. I cried because I couldn't staple my coursework together LOOOL, started hating on my lecturer for not allowing online submission and shit too. Life. Boyfriend works in repographics as well but it'll be too late to ask him to bind it for me since I want to submit it tomorrow (don't want to have to pop in on deadline day at a ridiculous i.e. before 12 to submit it).

Going out with the boyfriend tomorrow, might be visiting his sister at work but we'll see. Need a day out, plus it's sunny tomorrow so it would be a waste to go to his place and stay inside playing LoL all day like nerds <3. I love nerdy time with the boyfriend but sometimes when it's sunny outside you just gotta take advantage of it. I'm so bored of LoL at the moment as well, URF got boring so quickly, ARAM is still fun but only with friends. I don't play on my own no more because it's just hella boring. Oh, and trolls.

Continuing with Rooftop Prince at the moment, got K-drama withdrawal after seeing my mum addicted to The Moon that Embraces the Sun. Sigh. I loved that drama, I wish there were more like it. There's nothing amazing out at the moment, it seems like the whole of Asia were caught up in this My Love from the Star storm as my mum was suddenly watching it on her iPad one day and I was like "hey... I've watched that!" now she's forever asking me for good dramas to watch and asking me for spoilers wtf. The other day she asked me "what happens at the end of TMES?" and I was like "wth I'm not telling you!" Gosh, this woman wants to know what happens in the last episode when she's only on episode 3 LOL. I just want her to really enjoy it as much as I did. Going to recommend Queen In Hyun's Man to her after this one.

So my nail polish came the other morning and I've only tried out the jade coloured one. I like it, I probably would've liked the turquoise one I was considering buying as well but I need time to get used to having brightly coloured nails so buying 2 of these bright ones would've been a bad idea. It was actually a bad idea for me to try them out on Saturday night as I forgot I had work the next day. Needless to say, they were completed wrecked by the time my shift ended. Sticky tape was my worst enemy that day. Flakes of polish came off as I got stuck to some strong tape - had to work fast so I had no time to be careful of my nails - so some customers went home with bits of my nail polish stuck to the tissue paper wrap of their breakables LOOL.

Painted them again last night but just with a standard red colour, I find red suits my nails the most when they're long. Anyway, these were the shades I bought from Nails Inc.


Black Taxi

Thought it was about time I bought a black nail polish again. I used to be addicted to black polish back when I was in my teens. I played the piano back then so I always had short nails and black was just the best. I usually have long nails now so this polish will probably come in handy when I freshly cut my nails and want some colour on them. 


Portobello

This one is so deceiving, it looked pink to me but when I read the description it says "neon orange", when I googled it, it looked really orange on some people that bought it but when I received it, it looks pinkish/orange to me. I actually really like it though, I was looking for a pink polish to begin with but stumbled across this one and thought... Summer! Too bad the pinks that they have weren't really up to my taste, some of them were nice but looked waaaay too pasty when the model wore it or way too light and thin and some others, just too bright. 


Seven Dials

I love the creamyness of this polish, it's not too bright so it matches my skin colour. I always think bright colours clash with my oriental skin tone but this one is perfect. I was a bit conscious of it when I tried it on as I've never worn a colour like this before but surprisingly it looks good. I think I would've liked the brighter shade more though but this one is alright. 

As you can see, I'm shopping too much when I have no money. Natwest are too awesome with their graduate overdraft LOL. I've technically graduated but still dipping into my overdraft some months... Sigh. Student problems -> graduate problems. 



No comments:

Post a Comment