Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lazy but somewhat productive day.

After being out for the weekend, I had a nice day in today, slept in an hour later than my alarm before finally getting my lazy ass out of bed. Was planning to make some spaghetti for lunch but after yesterday's creamy pasta, I wasn't feeling for spaghetti anymore so I settled for some instant ramen. 

The productive part was me getting my notes together for MCC as I will be starting revision for my final set of exams (hopefully) ever! Will be so glad to finally be done with education - mainly coursework and exams. Had a really long chat with my friend on the phone soon after I did my "work" and then pretty much had dinner and lazed around for the rest of the night. 

Been having this weird problem with my right eye as well. I'm pretty sure it's just been overstrained and eyes usually take a while to heal as you use them everyday so they don't really get much chance to rest them apart from sleeping. My right eye has been mega blurry throughout the day and feels dry. When I use eye drops and rest them for a while they tend to be a tiny bit better but then it goes back to being blurry quite quickly soon after. Was thinking about heading to the opticians to make sure nothing serious is wrong with my eye but it did start to get better so I think I'll just wait it out for a few weeks, it's not in pain or anything, just weirdly blurry sometimes. People online tend to say these symptoms are associated with dry eyes/overstrained eyes anyway. 

Meeting some friends tomorrow for lunch as I haven't seen them in a while, hoping for some good food with good company and maybe some good weather too!

No comments:

Post a Comment