Friday 4 April 2014

Lazy weather.

Lazy weather makes me lazy.

Woke up at a time I don't even want to mention today. This week I've been such a bear, sleeping all the time - when I sleep I don't even need food. I had one meal today which constituted as my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I mean, I ate it at 6pm - what could I possibly eat later?

Right now I'm grinding through my assignment and I actually finished it LOL. I didn't plan to get it done so quickly, planned to get it done by Monday but at least it gives me more time to laze around before doing my next assignment. Barely played League today because I'm soooo bored of it, I don't know how people can get so addicted to this game for years. I'm so bored of the new mode mainly because I don't even have many champs to play on it and I don't want to buy any because this mode is only available until Monday.

Working this Sunday, I hate coming back after a holiday because it feels kinda strange, it starts off as a really slow day because I need to get used to 2 weeks of not being here so I need to walk around and learn where the new stuff is or where old stuff has moved to. It's nice to come back to a Sunday though because the day goes really fast and I learn really quickly because the first part of the day is really slow, then I get to have lunch and come back to power through the rest of the day. Working Saturday next week though so that sucks =______= Saturdays piss me off because people have no compassion for how nicely I folded the towels/sofa throws so it always looks terrible because I give up tidying it.

Had a day of shitty luck yesterday, Aunt flo came while I was out and I was caught off this month so I had to go Tesco and surprise surprise they had none of what I was looking for so I had to go for the expensive alternative. Sigh. I love how only some people will understand what I just said there because it's so unambiguously ambiguous. Anyway, proceeding with my shitty day, my battery literally blew up in my phone - not exploded - but blew up as in swelled up due to some kinda fault. I have a feeling it could be due to this portable charger I bought from HK, I mean my aunt uses it and has no problem but when I use it, my phone gets really hot. I don't think I should use it that much anymore. I'm scared to even charge my phone or use it now in case the same thing happens. I don't want my battery blowing up in my pocket one day. So my boyfriend being the lovely guy he is, bought me a replacement battery yesterday or else I would be phoneless... Sigh.

I splurged on some nail polish from Nails Inc. a few days ago. I love their nail polish, although it's pricey (£11 for a 10ml pot), it's definitely worth it. I have 3 shades currently and they last so long, glides on like silk, long lasting, just messy to take off. So I bought 3 more colours for the summer, can't wait to try them out.

Can't wait to get paid next week, already a broke ass bitch because of Mother's Day, paying my phone bill and spending on travel because it's just not worth paying £120 for a travelcard since uni is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment