Tuesday 17 September 2013

Already feeling somewhat stressed out.

It's only the 3rd day into my induction week and I'm already feeling stressed for some odd reason.

It might have just been because the weather was complete shite and travelling is rather stressful in itself. I still haven't quite gotten used to the whole having to leave a whole hour before class so I can actually get there on time from home. Sigh. I'm also still figuring out how to do things as well as submit all the paperwork for elective modules.

Today's induction was 3 hours long and in that time I pretty much managed to get everything important handed in such as my elective module choices. This was pretty stressful in itself, because I couldn't find the right person to hand it into at the end of the session, so I just handed it into someone that could hand it to the right person for me. I needed to hand it in asap so I can make sure I get my module choices - I think I'd hate to have to study something in my secondary choices...

Also, for some reason, I now have to write 1000 words about MYSELF based on some personality questionnaire to hand in on Friday as well as a presentation to do. Term hasn't even officially started and there's already a mini essay and a presentation to do... I can already tell this year is going to be most definitely all work and no play.

No comments:

Post a Comment