Wednesday 11 September 2013

Mexican food, catch ups, crap weather & the start of a new chapter.

It's been a year since I've seen my main girls, I can't believe it's been so long since we've all been free and been able to meet up for dinner. We ate at Chiquitos, Mexican food - the food was okay, stingy amount of chips, bad tasting salad but at least the wrap I ordered was pretty decent. Not really worth the £10 though for the amount they served. Had a really nice catch up with my girls, it's time like this that will be really rare from now on since people are heading back to uni. But at least we managed to get one evening together chatting about life and about our futures. I found it quite exciting talking about the future with them - although not many people I know like to think about what lies ahead, I really want to. Maybe I'm just turning into a career/life driven woman but I'm really excited for what lies ahead in the future. I feel like I have much planned out and I can't wait to start working and working towards my goals.

I should be asleep right now because I have my enrolment/orientation at Westminster tomorrow morning. I need to find out where is this Westminster Business School is first haha. I'm really unprepared in terms of where the building is, I'm on prepared on the paperwork part. I'm excited to see how small my class is - I'll be looking around thinking these rich people around me who can afford £10k+ to study this course. I'm pretty much assuming most will be international, maybe some will be rich middle class people or maybe some might even be mature students looking to go into HR. All I'm worried about is payment of fees and stuff, this information isn't even as clear cut as it should be online so I'm hoping I can find the right person to talk to about these things. I know tomorrow will be a long day for me because I'll spend most of my time searching for buildings and departments =____=. I'll hate getting used to new environments - if only I studied at RHUL still, things would be much more straight forward. But then again, new course, new environment - not all so bad.

To make my day more exciting, I'm seeing the boyfriend tomorrow as well. I've had so many concerns ever since he started his new job working 11pm-7am =/ I still have my concerns but I guess I'll never know if this arrangement will work out until a month or two in. I'll really miss being able to see him whenever I want to which was the case in the summer. Looking back, summer felt really short. But then again, being in a relationship, you have to learn how to adapt with these situations. We can't always be living like bums, seeing each other whenever we want to, can we?

Great, now I have things on my mind and I'm in the middle of the last episode of Breaking Bad season 3. MINIMAL SLEEP FOR ME TONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment