Wednesday 12 February 2014

Flying Tomorrow!

Going HK tomorrow night so I will be MIA for 7 days.

I'm going to miss my bed, my house and my daily routine life.

I realised how much I really hate change today. It's human nature but at the same time humans have evolved to be able to adapt to change in environments in order for survival. It's just stressful to have to break away from my routine of going to uni during the week, going to work on the weekends, seeing my boyfriend whenever I can. Even for 7 days, it's stressful. I've had to make so many adjustments to my normal daily routine this week such as going to work for a full shift in the middle of my week, skipping lecture because I had to work, getting home at almost midnight, cooking myself some dinner at midnight, packing my suitcase early because I have uni tomorrow before my flight, preparing for my lecture tomorrow because I've had no time to, preparing for my group presentation on Monday (which I won't be there for) and now I'm finally here reflecting on just how busy my day has been.

Work took a huge chunk of my day out today, it wasn't even busy but we had to aim for perfection because apparently some Swedish people from H&M are coming to see our store tomorrow. My dept was perfect (all done by myself as usual) but because the other depts were slacking, we had to stay behind an extra 30 mins to help with their slow ass-ness. It pissed a lot of us off because we were all tired and just wanting to leave but people were holding us back.

Anyway, I'm going to call it a night today, sleeping nice and early (for my standards) at 4am compared to my recent 6-7am. Oh man, how fucked up is my sleep pattern - maybe I won't have such bad jet lag when I go to HK, who knows.

Have a wonderful week anyone who reads this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment