Monday 10 February 2014

Those rare Monday evenings.

Well not really rare, more like first time.

So it's Monday evening, 10:30pm and I've managed to eat dinner before 10pm, be showered before midnight and now I'm tucked into bed chillaxing.

This must be the best Monday I've had in a long time.

That said though, tubes are going on strike AGAIN tomorrow for another 3 days. It wouldn't affect me as much if I didn't have to go to work but I happen to have work on Wednesday this week. I finally managed to come to some sort of arrangement with my manager (who has fucked off on holiday - he gives himself a holiday and rejects mine when I actually have a reason to take holiday... asshole), that I would work Wednesday so I don't have to work this weekend. I guess this is the only option or else I'd be having unauthorised absences at work... Awkward times for when I need to ask for a reference (not that the store manager gives particularly good references anyway... or so I've heard).

It'll take me around 1 hour and 30 mins compared to the normal 1 hour to get to work via buses. Luckily, I won't be commuting during rush hour so I'm hoping that the bus journey will be a nice, quiet and pleasant one haha.

Flying to HK in 3 days! Woohoo, a part of me is excited but another part of me is sad because I'm going to miss my stupid boyfriend, our first valentine together and first anniversary :( I'm glad he's so understanding though, I know if it was the other way around, I'd be so upset and selfish lolol. But that's the kinda girlfriend I am *shrugs*

Ah, day off tomorrow. I'm loving semester 2 (just barely)...


No comments:

Post a Comment