Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cannot wait for Christmas break.

TIME TO DO NOTHING.

I'll be free by the 10th. I'm so excited. This term has been the craziest term I've had by far. It actually feels like the moment before summer break starts - I'm excited for the fact that I can finally catch up on the hours of sleep lost through doing coursework, extra reading, driving to uni (I'm still scared to fall asleep driving), waking up early because the builders start work ridiculously early. 

I'm working on my last piece of coursework at the moment as well as the final parts of my application to City. Once I finish my coursework I'll be concentrating 100% on my application which needs to be submitted by the 10th huhuhu. I can't believe the deadline is so near. I was actually worried about additional questions part which asks very abstract questions such as what are the negatives of being an SLT? Describe one example of where you had to deal with someone with communication difficulties... etc etc. Questions which I always have trouble answering, but having spent an hour answering 2 of the questions, it actually wasn't too bad. At this point I'm really grateful for the experience I've had with people with speech and language difficulties as well as having access to video interviews of adolescents with speech and language difficulties and my fabulous supervisor for telling me all about it. I'm actually having a really good time this year doing volunteer work and even learning in uni. 

I'm just really optimistic about my future at the moment which is a first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment