Monday 10 December 2012

I think scraping the frost off the windshield of my car will be inevitable tomorrow morning.

So far I haven't had to do it.

Tomorrow, I think I'll have to do it.

-2C tonight. 1C tomorrow morning. I'm going to have such a fun drive to uni.

I'm glad this is the last week I have to be in uni, well technically nothing is taught this week because they're revision lectures but I thought I'd still go in anyway since I have end of term meetings as well as analysing interviews on Wednesday.

I have such a packed week starting Wednesday, I most likely won't be home until around 9pm since I'm swinging by a friend's house for pizza and some more revision (we're geeks this year, you see, the pizza is enticing though). Thursday I have my placement, need to go in earlier to get my ID badge or else things might get awkward in the ward with the "who are you?' looks. Friday I have the end of term party which will involve having a few drinks and talks with Jen before partying the night. Then Saturday it's the BIG BANG concert. Highly exciting end of week plans. Then I'll probably be relaxing from Sunday-Wednesday before starting on my mountain of work to be done for after Christmas.

Busy times. I cannot wait to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment