Sunday 2 December 2012

Weekend full of eating.

I pretty much spent this weekend eating. I ate so much on the day of my birthday I almost felt physically sick.

I ate a lot today (since there was leftover food from yesterday as well) and I totally demolished my birthday cake - those of you following my twitter or have me as a friend on facebook would've seen it - luckily it was a small-ish one. It was soooooo yummy, I think I could've eaten the whole thing on my own /fatty.

Now all I have left to do besides worrying about the state of my incomplete bedroom, is my last essay of 2012 (so close!!) and my application to City. I'm getting quite nervous in terms of the amount of time left to complete it - deadline is in 9 days but deadline for my essay is in 4 days. So obviously, deadline for the essay comes first, but since that is almost complete (I'm just dreading referencing since ALL my references are everywhere, I did a quick reference count on Friday and I have about 18-20 at the moment but my saved references folder is looking quite empty...) I think I'll aim to have the actual essay completed by Tuesday and spend all of Wednesday referencing.

I.am.so.busy.

I'm also not loving the fact that I have to wake up a whole 30 minutes (yes! A whole THIRTY minutes!) before my alarm goes off because the builders start work at 9:30 :/ I get to uni about an hour earlier than normal so I head to the library. I think I'll be doing that until the end of term at this rate. On a more positive note, 2 more weeks until Christmas break! I cannot wait to spend the first week of it sleeping, eating and repeating. I CANNOT WAIT. Actually, I cannot wait until my bedroom is complete - they're finally doing the wallpaper for my room tomorrow *wipes tear away*, the flooring is all done upstairs and let me tell you, wood flooring is so so pretty. Though, I'm not sure if I like wood flooring in the winter, I miss the fluffiness of my carpet T___T.

Tomorrow begins another week. I hope I won't be scraping frost off the windscreen of my car tomorrow morning *cries*

Have a good week, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment