Thursday 6 December 2012

Progress.

Essay is all done, submitted, checked (almost) thoroughly. It gets increasingly boring as you read the same essay over and over again. Once I've finish writing my essay, I dread having to read over it about 100 times before I submit it. I hate the feeling of going back to an essay and finding out there's more errors and then re-submitting it again. 

But all that matters is that it's done. I am done. So done. 

Today, I need to finalise my application to City. I think I'll have that submitted by the weekend, Courtenay said she'd read it on Friday for me. I had a really interesting talk with her after the meeting yesterday about SLT (I'm so glad she did her PG at City as well!) and I'm even more glad that she's willing to read over my statement. 

I just want to have everything submitted by now. I'm all ready to sit back and do nothing. Oh wait... 

...I have 5 things to do over Xmas break. 

Looks like I won't be having time to do nothing after all :< 

After my meeting yesterday I have to write up my methods section of my project, make a reference list to show to my supervisor after Xmas and analyse videos... That's only for my project.

In addition, I've got to collect 50 papers for my dissertation so I can have my second meeting with my dissertation supervisor. 

And also, my 3000 word essay. 

Oh my god. 

This is what happens when you choose to do TWO 6000-8000 word reports so I have less exams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment