Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas.

IT'S CHRISTMAS.

Well, nearly the end of Christmas but I thought I'd make this anyway. 

As usual, every year I spend Christmas day with my family.

Because my family are quite... traditional, we don't have Christmas dinner with turkey. Instead we do hot pot. I don't know how many Chinese families celebrate Christmas with hot pot but mine certainly does. Well, the downside to it is that I don't get to have a mega feast with turkey, potatoes and whatever else you have with Christmas dinner... The upside is, I guess I feel a lot healthier because hot pot is mostly boiled food. 

Anyway, we play mahjong as well. I seem to be doing well every time I play mahjong with my family nowadays, I won last time and this time currently I'm winning again. I feel like mahjong is 30% skill and 70% luck. For me, I was incredibly lucky to start with a trashy set of tiles and end up winning. I could just be blind and throwing all sorts of tiles out but I was always picking up good ones back. Mahjong is an awesome game. 

What else have I done today..? Hmm not much, I was watching Lord of The Rings earlier because it was on TV, oh and Shrek. I love Shrek. I was stuffing my face with chocolate as well. 

I'm going to my uncle's place tomorrow for dinner. Mum and Dad are going to be gossiping so much as Chinese adults do and me and my brother will just be there rolling our eyes as we always do. The joys of spending time at relatives' places.

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment