Sunday 16 December 2012

Suddenly not looking forward to Christmas break as much as I did...

... After seeing the sheer amount of work that needs to be done over Christmas, I don't think I'll get many days of doing nothing anymore.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in like, a week. In all honesty, I've been lazy and had a crazy last week of term (and a rather unhealthy one involving pizzas and alcohol).

Oh well. I'll take things at my own pace. I realised that when you keep thinking about things that need to get done, you just end up feeling more stressed. It seems almost impossible to get everything done when I look at it but I keep forgetting that most of the stuff I need to do have no real deadlines (apart from that horrible 3000 word essay that is due in for the first week back). I've just found it almost impossible to plan what to do. I guess priority goes to the essay because that actually has a due date, the research project would come 2nd since the deadline would probably be the week after I get back. And then finally the dissertation because I choose the deadline (choosing my own deadline, wtf?) so that can be done at any pace.

I had the best sleep yesterday after coming home from the BIGBANG concert, not only was the concert SO amazing but also because I had soldiered through the day, starting Saturday with a mild hangover due to the night before (all I remembered was pre-drinking so much I was already drunk at the door, being forced to take a tequila shot because Lizzie knows how much I hate it and how much it tends to screw me over, having more shots randomly throughout the night - many of them multicoloured that I didn't even know what I was taking...) I guess the concert was the defining moment of my weekend. The night out was fun too, the student union at my university tends to be rubbish 99% of the time but this one was alright.

So it's Sunday and no one wants to hang out with me *sniff sniff* my brother went upstairs for some reason and hasn't come back downstairs for the past 2 hours or something. So I'm all alone. The flooring in the house has been finished though, so finally we have some solid ground to stand on. I never realised how much I miss carpet until now haha, the floor is so cold! Maybe people tend to change their flooring in the summer rather than the winter. My room is still largely incomplete - I find it slightly annoying that I won't have a room to sleep in until January 2013 possibly. From initial plans to redecorate my bedroom has turned into plans to renovate the whole house. Blehhh.

Oh and for those of you interested, this was BIGBANG yesterday (sorry they look like ants, the seats were actually really good seats but all I had was my iPhone camera so... new camera for xmas pls). This was taken at the end of the concert when they had the encore and everything, I thought I'd show this one since all the lights went on and (holy crap, look at the amount of people) all the glitter and stuff went everywhere AND IT WAS SO PRETTY.

Oh and if a certain JESSICA RHAE IN CHINA IS READING THIS, I'M SO SAD WE DIDN'T GO TOGETHER SINCE YOU WERE SHOWING ME YOUR TORCH EVER SINCE JUNE/JULY.


I wanna go again T^T.

No comments:

Post a Comment