Saturday 29 March 2014

Clocks going forward!

Doesn't mean shit to me though as I have no work tomorrow!

To think I took holiday at the right time, Mother's Day tomorrow AND clocks have gone forward so that means 1 hour less sleep - although that won't mean much to me since I don't have anything to wake up for. But I get to wake up and see my Mum receive the flowers and card I bought for her =)

I'm actually really bored at home when I have days off, it's come to the point where I'm so bored that I actually consider doing coursework to put my time to good use. It's a good thing I guess, then work actually gets done and procrastination is 0 because I have nothing to procrastinate with. Happy days.

My friend got her rook pierced yesterday, so jealousssss. I've wanted one as well ever since I got my conch pierced but I just never could decide which ear to get it done on. I wanted to do it on the right ear since I have too many on my left ear already, but the problem is that I sleep on my right side so if I had a piercing there, I'd have trouble sleeping =/ waking up to a pillow soaked in blood is not fun. I need to get my 2nd hole re-pierced on my right ear as well since it closed up for some weird reason. Idk, maybe I might reconsider getting it done because I'm pretty happy with my piercings at the moment and taking care of a new one for a few months until it heals is going to be too much work for me.

Spent the day being really unproductive. Went dim sum as planned, well, not all planned... We wanted to go Imperial China but when we got there they were like "We only accept cash now", this pissed me off slightly because what dim sum restaurant doesn't accept card? It's stupid, who do they think we are? We're not rich people who just carry around wads of cash in hand wherever we go. So we left and went all the way to Wing Yip and had dim sum there, foodwise, it was better there anyway. Came home and pretty much sat on my arse playing League all day - very productive as you can see. Could've started coursework but no, League came first.

Boyfriend wants to take me with him to have a Thai massage one of these days. He's been experiencing some deep muscle pain in his legs, but I just keep insisting that it's because he's too fat for his legs to handle his belly weight LOL. I'm scared of massages - what if they hurt me? I know the best massages are ones that make you feel a little bit of pain in order to loosen your muscles up but still, I don't want to come out all bruised up :(

Since I'm watching Made in Chelsea (nothing else is on TV at 4am), I read this article the boyfriend showed me about some upcoming spin off called Made in Brixton. My god. It's going to be some ghetto version of MIC, I cannot actually imagine how one would make a reality TV show about Brixton, it's going to be full of slang/hood words - may as well be in a different language for some people. If you haven't grown up around the language, you'll be watching it like wtf. Maybe I'm just being stereotypical of the people in Brixton but it's how I see it everytime I visit my boyfriend (who happens to live in... Brixton!)

No comments:

Post a Comment