Sunday 23 March 2014

Getting a little too old for this.

Long story short, went out yesterday night, 2 hours sleep later and I'm at work for an 8.5 hour shift. 

Right now my body is in agony due to the lack of sleep, working too hard at work and having to walk home in the cold because it's Sunday and buses are pretty much a no-go as they come every 30 mins.

I'm not actually feeling tired though, my body is tired but my mind is really awake right now. I'm planning to stay up to catch the latest episode of Walking Dead later on... We'll see how far that goes though, I have a feeling within the next 2 hours, I'll be crawling towards my bed and will knock out very quickly. 

I'm getting too old to be doing these nights out drinking with friends then rolling into work the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment