Tuesday 11 March 2014

I've jumped onto the Walking Dead wagon.

Yes, I've finally got round to watching The Walking Dead. 

I've watched Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad so now it's time for me to jump on The Walking Dead wagon as well. Currently on season 2, I'm pretty much forcing myself to watch all the early episodes because similarly to Game of Thrones, it's starting off really slow but I know the good parts will happen later. So I'm basically cosy'd up in bed marathoning TWD whilst drinking green tea - perfect end to my Tuesday night. 

I had a pretty nice Tuesday today, I ate too much though. Woke up in the afternoon, went over to my boyfriend's house to wake him up to go out. We shared a box of 20 nuggets and had ice cream because we're fatsos. Ended up going to Oxford street to shop around until dinner time. I bought a new trenchcoat from Zara, their trenchcoats are so pricey but last so long and are made of good material so it was worth the monies invested. Only thing I'm not too keen on is the colour, but anyway, this is the trenchcoat I ended up buying.


The style and material is nice, I really like the length of this trenchcoat because I'm pretty short, many trenchcoat styles are way too long for my height so it makes me look even shorter than I already am (unless I wear heels). This trenchcoat sits nicely at thigh length when I put it on so it's great, I can wear it with heels and without. 

We had bolognese for dinner, was supposed to have KBBQ but we both weren't feeling it at the time. KBBQ is one of the meals me and my boyfriend have as a treat when we're really hungry, because it's expensive to have, we try and limit it to only when we crave for it or if it's for a special occasion. We got bubble tea after at Chatime. Chatime is a really popular Taiwanese bubble tea place in Chinatown, there's pretty much always a queue that goes outside of the shop because of its popularity. But because me and my boyfriend go near closing time, the queue isn't so bad - there's still a queue but waiting time is about 3-5 minutes to get served rather than the 20-30 when you go during lunchtime or late evening. I ordered the Mango QQ bubble tea today, I was so tempted to have the Hazelnut Milk Tea but because I just ate dinner, I didn't want something so heavy after so I settled for a cold juice drink. Definitely a better choice. 

My mouse broke recently and my boyfriend bought me a new one and sent it to my house LOL. He's missing me playing league with him so he went and bought me a gamer mouse, I'll miss my shitty bubble mouse that I bought for £4 off eBay :( 

Back to uni tomorrow, sigh, I hate having evening classes since I get home really late, miss out on dinner with my family and then I feel too lazy to do any work =/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment