Tuesday 25 March 2014

Haven't had a day as long as this one in a long time.

For once, before 1am, I am ready to crawl into bed and put an end to this day.

But I know it won't happen because I turn nocturnal even when I don't mean to be. I think the reason why I'm so uber tired besides waking up before midday today is that there's this house down my road that is undergoing some major refurbishments and they were doing some wall injections or re-wiring as the noise was like a constant hum/drill sound. So that pretty much woke me up at 9am and then a couple of times after that up until 11am. Sigh.

Went shopping with the parents at Brent Cross today, the only reason we went Brent rather than Kingston is because Dad wanted to eat at Wing Yip haha he's too Chinese. He'd have Chinese food over any other cuisine any day. Mum had a shopping spree at H&M to make use of my staff discount, I'm surprised she actually saw a lot of things she liked and ended up spending an hour there to pick out clothes. I randomly found a long sleeved maroon shirt in the sale for £4 so I just picked it up and said I was buying it - woohoo, further discounts on top of the sale price = shirt for about £3. Went into Office and I bought some new sandals for the summer - I'm doing all my summer wardrobe shopping now even though it's spring, it's alright to skip a season right? Or else I'd end up wasting so much money getting a new wardrobe of clothes every season... Does anyone even do that?

Ended up getting home around 5pm, went straight out again to meet the boyfriend for dinner. We went Namco in Waterloo for the evening until we wanted dinner, Namco is an arcade place with lots of games, bumper cars, shooting games, driving games etc. it's awesome because you get tickets for every game you play and then you can redeem the tickets for a prize before you leave. It's sort of like, everyone wins which is nice. My boyfriend won me something from one of those claw machines!! He's tried many times to win me something from these scammy machines but with no luck... This time he got me a Despicable Me plushie on his 2nd try :D I was such a happy girl obsessing over my minion in the arcade. We played a few games, he beat me at most of them apart from basketball shooting ahaha. I got to stage 3 and he didn't even manage to pass stage 1 TROLOLOL.

We Vapianos again for dinner this time, never been there for dinner but it's a lot more packed than lunchtime. I think most people went for dinner around 8pm as when we went there it was around 9pm and queues were short but tables were pretty full... It was a nice light dinner, we were considering Misato, Taro, Eat Tokyo, Nandos... But nothing apart from pasta made us feel hungry, so pasta it was.

It's currently 1am so I don't think any more of my essay will be done, my brain cannot handle the pressure of adding any more words to my essay anyway. So looks like tomorrow will be a hard day's worth of work with my essay to finish and to record my last interview for my mini project.

Oh, I found out I have this weekend off work as well - my job must sound like such a doss because of the amount of times I'm on paid holiday. It's nice to have this weekend off in time for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment