Friday 21 March 2014

Problem solved.

Factory reset my phone yesterday, I was becoming too OCD about the battery so I tried a last resort factory wipe and looks like the phone is completely fixed now. Still rooted because the WakeLock app is so awesome. I actually thought factory reset wasn't too bad this time around, I wrote down exactly what I had in the folders that I had so it was really easy to put back apps in place (wasn't very time effective though). Still think Samsung should create software similar to Apple's that at least puts your apps back in their respective folders.

Spending the day doing my assignment for MCC, struggling with it a little because there's barely any literature (apart from one paper) on criticisms for the Lewin change model. I'm laughing slightly because the assignment guide says "Bear in mind that an essay is not putting down everything you know or can find on a topic" - well arguably, it kinda is, but you're just twisting what other people say to favour your assignment topic. 

I can't even put down "everything I know or can find on a topic" because I can't actually find anything on the topic... Not that being on here is being anymore productive that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment