Friday 26 October 2012

Herp Derp.

Anyone else can't sleep with cold feet?

I hate feet, other people's feet touching me.

I was hanging out with my brother in his room tucked in under the same duvet and he touches me with his cold feet - I freak out like "OMG FEET DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FEEEEEEET!" It was quite funny because he started kicking me with his disgusting cold feet again and again, I guess it's what annoying brothers like to do =.=  

My skin has cleared up finally, I've been keeping a careful watch over how much water to tea ratio I've been taking in. Usually when I drink tea, I end up neglecting the amount of water I take in as well which is bad because the skin needs water, not some dehydrating tea that just goes in you and comes out the other end shortly after. Actually I tend to make my tea really strong, I've realised that I double the quantity of tea leaves to water now. I usually add 1 spoon but now it's 2 because I love the bitter kick at the end. My parents think I'm mad for drinking so much tea, but it's the only way I keep calm and carry on. I even treated my skin to a clay detox mask after cleaning today. My skin felt so lovely and smooooth, I wish it'd stay like this forever.

I'm back in my room writing an entry because my stupid brother fell asleep on me. Our definition of hanging out tends to be playing separate games on our iPhones and not even talking. Anti-social but social at the same time har har. Can you believe he fell asleep in the middle of a game? Once he fell asleep when he was on his MacBook... Yeah, with his hands still on the keyboard - how does that happen?

My parents are waking me up tomorrow to go grocery shopping with them. The only sleep in day I've had this week is Thursday T___T, my parents are determined to take my sleep in days away because they don't like me sleeping so much. It doesn't make a difference anyway because if I have no reason to wake up the next day, no matter how early I woke up on the day, I still won't be able to sleep before 3am at the very least.

We're having hotpot on Sunday as a sort of tradition for when the weather gets cold. I know it sounds odd - kinda like celebrating the cold weather? Not really a celebration though because there's nothing to celebrate. But whenever winter comes around, we always have hotpot because it makes us all warm and fuzzy inside. My Dad wants to buy beer as well and he's buying me cider now because he knows I drink it. I don't hate beer, I actually feel like I'm one of the minority of girls that can drink it without saying it's disgusting (actually beer is more tolerable when I'm already a bit drunk). I'd much rather have cider than beer though, as a personal preference.

So what am I doing now? Because I had badminton today, I got back really late so I started my extra reading for Advanced Developmental Psychology rather late. I still have one paper to read before I sleep but I always slow down near the end because I know there's not much to do. It's a bad habit because my papers and pens have been out on my desk since 4pm and it's now 1:30am. Procrastination is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment