Saturday 13 October 2012

Never driving in UGGs again.

Just read an article about how some woman crashed her car as her ugg boot got stuck under the pedal. To be honest, I've never been comfortable driving in uggs, they expand my feet by about 1.5x so my foot ends up being bigger than the pedal. Obviously, that's not right. I can just about drive in uggs and high heels, but even if I do, it's only for short distances, I'd never take the risk and drive in incorrect shoes long distance, especially to uni where I have to drive on roads of all different speeds up to 70-80mph. Actually I always imagine some freak accident happening like in Final Destination where maybe my brake is broken and I crash off into the water below the fast road.

Anyway, the woman is banned for 4 months and fined £350. A bit of a tap on the wrist really, it was her responsibility to wear comfortable shoes to drive in. It's been known for AGES that uggs are a danger when driving, along with flip flops and high heels.

Oh well, shit happens. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment