Sunday 11 November 2012

Creativity has run dry.


I'm no longer motivated to finish my essay (an extra 500 words done today is good enough right!?) So I'm going to do this instead.

I stole this off my friend Jen's tumblr, huhuhuhu.

1. This gets majorly personal, you ready?
 - I think so.

2. Who was the last boy you texted?
- My brother.

3. Does he mean anything to you?
 - Uh, well, he's my one and only brother so... OF COURSE HE MEANS SOMETHING TO ME <3.

4. Does anything on your body hurt right now?
- Nope.

5. Do you believe love can last forever?
- Oooh, tough question. But yes, I'd like to believe it can last forever but my mind is too plagued with fairy tales that I can't make a coherent judgement on something that like right now.

6. Do you have siblings?
- Yes, one brother.

7. Do you think someone’s thinking about you?
- Yep. You, who's reading this right now. If you're reading my blog, you're most likely to be thinking about me at the same time right? ;D

8. What’s the closest purple thing near you?
 - Biscuit tin.

9. Is there anyone in particular that you’re missing right now?
- Yes. I miss many people, I miss the closeness I used to have with my best friend, I miss my friend who shipped herself off to Beijing for 9 months and I miss all my other friends who I haven't been in contact with for a long time.

10. What is your hair looking like right now?
- Unusual ponytail. Lazy Sunday - don't ask.

11. Is there someone on your mind who shouldn’t be?
 - Not right now. But I often dream of people I shouldn't be dreaming about...

12. Say you were given an alcohol test right now, would you pass?
- Of course. Drinking on a Sunday? I'D NEVER.

13. Do you swallow gum when you’re done with it?
- Eww, no, who does that? The thought of a piece of gum stuck in my intestines for years terrifies me.

14. Is anything bothering you?
- Many things. Deadlines, room refurbishment, my car (hnnng my car is dying, I'll make a separate entry about this).

15. If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
- No. I've decided to live my life with no regrets. I want to believe that everything I decide to do is meant to be in some way, shape or form. This is actually bad according to psychology because I'm assuming I don't have control over what I do but it's giving me less stress so... WHY NOT :D

16. Has any one of your friends ever seen you cry?
- Yes.

17. Have you ever peed while on the phone?
- Of course, who hasn't?

18. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
- Yup.

19. You never know what you got until you lose it? True or false?
- In some cases yeah, but then I think those people who realise it's too late only have themselves to blame. Of course, you can't predict the future but foreseeing the impact of your actions and the consequences that follow is something that people should do all the time /personalopinion.

20. Can you read other people’s expressions?
- I would say I'm pretty attuned to people's expressions, I have ideas of what their expressions show but probably I wouldn't say that I can read them 100% of the time.

21. Is there anyone that you would do absolutely anything for?
- Nope.

22. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
- Dad.

23. Doesn’t intentionally bad grammar annoy you?
- Nope, I like writing in good grammar but I love reading intentionally bad grammar even more. I know, I make a lot of sense right? :D

24. If your parents didn’t like the person you were dating, would you lose them?
- Depends how much the dislike is and the reasons behind it. I don't believe religion should be a reason why you can't date someone, but obviously people that have grown up practising the religion will think otherwise because that's what they have been taught from an early age. But in short, if my parents reaaaally didn't like the person I was dating and the reasons for it are logical, then I'd start questioning my choice as well. In the case of stupid reasons such as their background then no, I wouldn't lose them.  

25. Purple or green grapes?
- Purple all the way.

26. Do you open up to people easily?
- Yes, can't you see how much detail I'm putting in this blog?

27. Where did you sleep last night?
- In some horrible bed next to my brother's comfy double bed. Huuuu, I want my room ;____;

28. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite gender?
- Yep.

29. Do you honestly believe that good things come to those who wait?
- No, sometimes if you wait too long, the opportunity will be gone LOL.

30. Do you currently have a hickey?
- Yes, I gave it to myself.

31. Do you think a lot of people think/talk bad about you?
- Not particularly, I'm pretty introverted so I don't really come in contact with enough people for gossip to spread haha.

32. Do you think tomorrow will be good?
- No, tomorrow will be hell because it's Monday and I have to wake up early T^T.

33. Could things possibly get any better?
- Yes, definitely. Get yourself out of that hole of depression.

34. Are you the type of person who likes to be out or home?
- I like a balance of both. If I've been out too much during the week then I would prefer quiet days/nights in for the rest of the week.

35. Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
- No. I don't react well to surprises...

36. Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
- Yes. With my textbooks.

I HAVE NO TIME FOR MEN.

37. Do you believe once a cheater always a cheater?
- So far, from what I've seen - yes.

38. Excited for anything?
- Stroke unit placement stroke unit placement STROKE UNIT PLACEMENT. I know, it sounds sad but I can't wait to get hospital experience. Oh and Christmas of course - hot pot nights and my birthday.  

39. Did you kiss/hug anyone in the last 72 hours?
- I hugged my brother and creeped him out :<

40. What were you doing at 12 last night?
- Tumbling.

41. Has anybody ever told you that “you could do so much better” about a person you liked?
- No. I don't think so anyway.

42. Anything going on this week?
- Lectures, essay doing, project training, 2nd essay planning, room refurbishing *dies*

43. Do you like someone?
- I like many people.

44. How has 2012 been for you?
- Interesting. I found out many things about myself.

45. When was the last time you really laughed and why?
- Yesterday, with my brother. We laugh over stupid things and I love it.

46. Who did you last hug?
- My brother (hasn't this question already been asked!?!?)

47. Do you have a picture of yourself kissing someone?
- Yes, many people.

48. How’s your heart?
- SHATTERED INTO A MILLION PIECES BECAUSE THIS ESSAY WON'T COOPERATE WITH ME.

49. Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
- Of course.

50. If you could seek revenge on someone would you?
- No, I don't have time to hold meaningless grudges against people.

51. Are you happier now or three months ago?
- Now.

52. Do you think you’ll be married in ten years?
- I hope so.

53. Did you straighten your hair this morning?
- Nope, I've stopped doing that for the sake of pretty, shiny hair.

54. Are you going to get hurt anytime soon?
- Nope, I don't think so.

55. Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail?
- Yes.

56. Do you say sorry first?
- Depends if it was my fault. Funnily enough, I find it harder to say sorry when I did do wrong, but sometimes I find myself saying sorry for the wrong reasons too.

57. Is there a girl you can’t stand?
- Not really can't stand but there's a girl that drives me crazy with her biased opinions on life that by saying out loud in public could make people really angry.

58. Why aren’t you and your ex together?
- Because my expectations of people are generally too high and well, I have no time for a relationship at the moment.

59. What’s your relationship with the last person you texted?
- Siblingness.

60. Do you go to the tanning bed on a regular basis?
- Never been, never will go. I like rocking the pale geisha look.

61. Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
- Yes. Speech therapist.

62. Have you ever been suspended?
- Nope.

63. Do you have strange dreams?
- Very strange ones.

64. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- I loaded a dish into the dishwasher a few hours ago - does that constitute to "doing the dishes"?? Hmmm...

65. Are you happy?
- Yes, marginally.

66. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
- Nope, I stopped caring about what other people think of me a long time ago. If you've read all my entries in this blog, you'll find that to be the case.

67. Are you in a good mood right now?
- Yes, I'm only 700 words away from completing my first essay that's due in 2 weeks. I'M AHEAD OF THE GAME, BABY.

68. Has anyone told you that you have pretty eyes?
- Yes, there was a friend I had that said she would swap her nose for my eyes LOLOL (I hate my nose, uguuuu).

69. Is there something that you want to tell someone but can’t?
- Nope, I've said all I've wanted to say to the people that matter.

70. What’s the last song you sang?
- I was singing along to Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing when it someone sang it on X Factor USA  because it reminded me of my best friend's 18th birthday where in the practice for the dance to that song, I heard it over 100 times.

71. Which is harder, telling someone you love them or that you don’t? 
- Good question. I think for some people, it's easy to throw the word "love" around but to some other people the word "love" has a really deep meaning for them. I think the latter is easier, telling someone that you don't love them doesn't mean that you don't like them right? I wouldn't consider myself a cold, heartless bitch if I told someone I didn't love them. But it's a different story if you're telling someone you don't love them anymore - now THAT is a difficult thing to do. Ouch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment