Wednesday 21 November 2012

I didn't know I had such confidence

Long day but presenting wasn't actually too bad today! I didn't know I had so much confidence in speaking publically. I guess I've probably changed in that aspect too, when you don't really care about what others think about you, it's much easier to speak.

Compared to some of other people's presentations, mine was actually really basic but I also felt like mine was most simplistic - other people had a lot of variables and things to test but I was basically just coding videos haha. I guess that made presenting a whole lot easier too? 

When I got out, it was like a typhoon was approaching. The wind was horrible and the rain was even more horrible. The short 5 minute walk back to my car felt almost like 15 minutes. When I got to my car, my car was covered in leaves because I parked in a bush since the car park I normally park in had so spaces (oh the awkward driving into the carpark with a car following you and then realising you have to make them reverse so you can get out since there are no spaces...). I was driving home with my car looking like it had been dragged backwards through a bush. Lovely. 

I hate finishing my day at 3pm because children are out everywhere from school. Just thought I'd mention that too.

I'm having a late lunch at the moment and trying to figure out how to transfer over 300GB of stuff over from my laptop to my macbook... I have an external HD but it's full of crap. 300GB worth of crap. So at the moment, I'm transferring all of that over to the PC which luckily has 1TB of space. Hopefully I'll have my essay submitted by the end of today as well as all my stuff transferred over to my macbook. This is such a long process. I wish my macbook didn't arrive yesterday... 

(Little voice in my head saying "no one told you to open it and play on it!") 

No comments:

Post a Comment