Tuesday 20 November 2012

THIS WEEK? WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

A week of intense work on my essay, meetings followed by more meetings, followed by giving a presentation tomorrow on my project facilitated by extreme ugly weather:

See? Ugly.
(Ugh, this picture makes it seem as if I live on a farm...)
Well, actually Monday was relatively nice, today is disgusting. So yesterday, it was a straightforward lecture -> home day. But then it became home -> coursework (which ended up taking a ridiculous amount of time because I fell asleep) and then I suddenly remembered I had a dissertation meeting today so I had to prepare for that at around 9pm. I tend to never let myself work for crazy hours because that's actually bad for my health. So if I do start work when I get home, it tends to finish around dinner time then the rest of the evening is mine (see? I'm not abusing my health... much).

My MacBook came today, woohoooo. Early birthday present from my Mumma and Dadda. I love them both for spoiling me with anything and everything. I feel so blessed to have them in my life, providing me with necessities AND luxuries even though we're not a rich family. I can never thank them enough for letting me live a comfortable life and giving me things they never had. I hope that I can earn a lot in the future so I can give back to them *wipes tear from eye*.

Anyway, since I'm home, I bet you're wondering if I've had the chance to use the MBP yet. Actually, no, I'm still really busy since coming home. I'm actually still on my craptop, since everything is on here it would be easier (and I'll probably be more productive on a crappy laptop, MBP would just distract me) for me to finish my presentation on here. Sigh... If I didn't have my presentation tomorrow, believe me when I say I would've opened my MBP by now and be playing around on it. Not sure how much you guys know about computer specs but since I'm a closet geek when it comes to technology, I'm excited to be using i7 processor with 8gb RAM. I can already tell the MBP will be a monster to use (at least I know it won't be heating up to 90 degrees anymore...)

Since I've come home, I've done nothing but eat pandan cake, drink water and check everything but do my presentation. So I'll end this here, the sooner I finish this darn presentation the sooner I get to play. I hope everyone has a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment