Wednesday 28 November 2012

Having a really bad day today.

Anyone want to cheer me up?

I got kicked out of my house today at 9am (well technically, I kicked myself out because I couldn't handle the atmosphere anymore).

My day started off really badly, Mum came into my room throwing all my clothes around, she was packing my clothes up because the skip will be here later to throw my wardrobe away. Of course, no one could sleep through that so I got up, trying really hard not to lose it but I just got angrier and angrier in the bathroom.

Just a few things...

She was nagging yesterday about me having all my clothes piled up in my brother's room.
- I don't have a bedroom right now, how am I supposed to put my clothes all in one single neat pile when my brother's room is already a tip. I wish she would just accept that I'm going to be messy especially when I've been put into a room that's already messy.

She was constantly complaining about the amount of clothes I have.
- In case you forgot, I'm a girl. Sorry I don't have 1 pair of jeans and 1 t-shirt to last me forever. Sorry for ever existing.

She's constantly complaining about how much mess there is.
- In case you forgot, YOU have decided to get the whole house re-floored. You could've just done my room and the rest later like you planned but you should've expected there to be mess.

She's complaining about the amount of rubbish that's been kept behind that we don't use.
- Sorry but you're the one that decided to keep it. I mean, she pulled out an old ceiling light that she doesn't want to throw away but she'll never use it again because the original reason for why we changed it was because it doesn't work... But wait wait... If it doesn't work, why are you keeping it? (Yes, this applies to a whole list of things that she's been shouting about - she even kept our first ever game console - some dusty ancient MegaDrive ohohoho).

She yelled at me this morning because I needed to get a jacket out that she had packed away (I knew in trying to get it, she would cause a scene).
- She even said "I should've picked out my clothes earlier", well sorry but if you wake up unexpectedly at 7am and decide to pack ALL my clothes away into the loft whilst I'm ASLEEP. There's nothing I can do about it. I should've just gone out in my jeans and t-shirt and come back with a flu and see how she likes it. I think I'd do a good job in infecting everyone. So unreasonable.

The last one there made me mad as hell, I drove to uni at 9am because I couldn't handle staying in that house with my Mum bouncing off all the walls, slamming cupboards, taking out her angst on everyone and everything. I finished my lecture about 30 minutes ago but I don't really plan on going home until much later today. I know Mum hates mess but can't you just be reasonable and deal with it appropriately?

This was beginning to sound like some melodramatic teenage I-HATE-MY-MOM post but it really isn't. I've even provided logical arguments to defend myself against her crazy unreasonableness and illogical actions.

Someone rent me their house for the next few weeks. I don't want to go home. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment