Monday 26 November 2012

Roar.

I hate Mondays. With a passion.

The only thing I'm thankful for is that I don't have 9am lectures. At all... FOR THIS WHOLE YEAR.

For you anti-morning people (like myself), do you ever stop and wonder how you managed to get through primary and secondary school waking up at 7am and getting into school for 8:40am. The heck?

Anyway, I felt particularly stressed today, just this morning I got to lectures and my friend was all like "you look knackered". I guess the extent of my stress is finally beginning to show through. With that said, my spirits went down when I opened up the lecture and saw a 40 something slide lecture and I was like "oh my god, nooooo" but it actually ended really quickly. I tuned into the 2nd part of the lecture more because I realised I had just been typing out everything that was on the slides for the first half, oops.

I got home and all hell broke loose. My parents are doing the wallpaper for my room at the moment but Mum is being a complete stresshead about everything. It annoys me because when she gets stressed she takes it out on everyone around her, everyone that's helping her. I was trying to help, constantly telling her she needs to cut more off the wallpaper for it to fit around some awkward corner - of course, she doesn't listen and still insists that everything she said is correct. I'm just like "you need to cut more, you need to cut more, you need to cut more..." and what does she do? She cuts like 0.5mm off. Each time, so she's been doing the same piece of wallpaper for about 2 hours now. Unbelievable. I left the room because she was taking out her stress on me - if you don't want my help then have fun spending the next 3 hours on the same piece of wallpaper. Mum doesn't cooperate with other people -____-.

I need to do my essay now.

No comments:

Post a Comment