Friday 2 November 2012

Lazy Friday.

Yeah. Self explanatory title.

I didn't get to sleep very early yesterday despite waking up really early (for my standards anyway), on Thursday. I slept over at a friend's house that day because I was out at uni for Halloween. I don't know what it is but whenever I sleep over at a friend's house, I tend to wake up really early. It would be rare for me to wake up at midday when I'm not in my own bed.

Anyway, story short, I kinda ended up sleeping at around 5am. Woke up at around 1pm today. Yeah, really lazy day. I'm trying to finish reading some papers that I was supposed to read yesterday. I only managed to complete to essential reading and 2 papers which is... bad. I got sidetracked way too easily yesterday, it's not easy to sit down and do work when you've been out the night before.

And today I have the Tuesday lecture to catch up on, on top of the stuff I didn't do yesterday. Darn it.

Thank god it's Friday and thank god it's reading week next week (no lectures, yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment