Saturday 24 November 2012

ENOUGH.

I just cannot physically concentrate today.

The weather is ugly, my Mum is making a racket cleaning her room, my essay is going nowhere because I've just realised I have no interest in organisational psychology, the easiest part of it so far was writing the introduction, I'm still getting used to my keyboard cover, my brother will be home soon with his girlfriend, I'm having hotpot tonight, I'm going furniture shopping tomorrow, MY ESSAY STILL NEEDS TO BE DONE. I have a project meeting next Wednesday, I'm putting my dissertation on hold until Christmas break, my placement is starting in a week, I STILL HAVE MY ESSAY TO DO.

My birthday is the least exciting thing right now because I'll be slaving away doing my essay on the Saturday I turn 21. Sob sob sob.

Life just got 2% harder.

On the up side, I still have money *gasp*, normally by this time of the year I would be broke as hell but maybe because I've been doing close to nothing because of all my deadlines, my money is just sitting in my account waiting to be spent but is not being spent. I actually forgot I had money at one point, I used to be so obsessed with checking my account to make sure I'm not overspending (since my Mum was reaaaaally concerned about me being a spendaholic during the first year of uni where my loan was spent on things I didn't even know about). I'm getting more money in a few weeks time, but since I don't spend much anymore, I'll be moving half of it to my ISA funds. I'm so proud of myself, I've gotten out of the vicious cycle of spending-too-much-when-you-are-a-university-student. Actually I've been spending my money on technology more than clothes and food. I never spend on food - WHO NEEDS FOOD RIGHT? IF YOU DON'T EAT, YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR MONEY - DOUBLE WIN. Nah, I'm kidding, I just don't like spending money on food when you have no one to eat out with. Meaning, I'd never go and intentionally buy lunch when I'm on my own (unless I have those long lab hours where I'm sitting at a desk coding *cries*).

Off topic but I love every one of you that reads my crazy blogs. Even if you're all stalkers that don't know me/know me but are still interested in what goes on in my boring life.

I LOVE YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE INSIDE AND OUT, REMEMBER THAT.

I think I've gone a bit crazy sitting here trying to do some work...


No comments:

Post a Comment